Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.972 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 393,269 ﷼ (€1,405) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 348,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)