Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 270.274 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 426,196 ﷼ (€1,577) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)