Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 308.558 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 373,225 ﷼ (€1,210) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)