Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.529 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 306,393 ﷼ (€1,051) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (31 minutes ago)