Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.685 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 241,287 ﷼ (Php51,502) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)