Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.720 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 279,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 259,653 ﷼ (S/. 3,341) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)