Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.214 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 333,899 ﷼ (S/. 4,324) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)