Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.917 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 3,005 ﷼ (S/. 41) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)