Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 305.945 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 373,306 ﷼ (€1,220) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (35 minutes ago)