Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.780 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 337,690 ﷼ (€1,153) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)