Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.146 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 397,870 ﷼ (€1,367) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (18 minutes ago)