Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.682 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 286,871 ﷼ (₨77,903) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)