Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 229,843 ﷼ (₨59,283) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)