Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.820 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 288,960 ﷼ (₨75,641) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (27 minutes ago)