Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.850 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 199,259 ﷼ (₨51,750) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)