Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.309 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 265,363 ﷼ (E£ 19,938) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)