Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.097 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 164,415 ﷼ (E£ 11,663) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)