Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.833 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 53% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 139,715 ﷼ (E£ 10,100) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (35 minutes ago)