Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.848 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 179,928 ﷼ (E£ 12,993) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)