Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04144 YER / PYG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 292,083 ﷼ (7,048,320 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$39,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)