Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.696 YER / KZT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 224,282 ﷼ (322,469 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)