Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 YER / KZT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 239,221 ﷼ (353,788 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)