Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 YER / KZT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 350,657 ﷼ (442,450 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)