Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 YER / KZT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 331,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 286,448 ﷼ (381,560 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)