Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 YER / KZT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 253,761 ﷼ (325,553 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)