Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.766 YER / KZT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 283,971 ﷼ (370,628 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)