Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.365 YER / ERN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 374,956 ﷼ (Nakfa22,912) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)