Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.471 YER / TMT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 304,517 ﷼ (4,145 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)