Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.515 YER / TMT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 394,495 ﷼ (5,366 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)