Cost of living comparison between Asansol, India and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.733 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 70,546 ﷼ (₨18,897) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)