Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.332 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 286,369 ﷼ (¥122,804) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)