Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11208 YER / TZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 343,553 ﷼ (3,065,354 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)