Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37281 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 426,683 ﷼ (CH$1,144,515) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)