Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39909 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 380,452 ﷼ (CH$953,293) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 343,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)