Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40217 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 355,695 ﷼ (CH$884,440) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 319,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (27 minutes ago)