Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.201 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 257,851 ﷼ (S/. 3,340) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)