Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.873 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 306,204 ﷼ (S/. 3,983) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)