Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00770 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 258,199 ﷼ (﷼ 33,515,329) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)