Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00595 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 250,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 155,241 ﷼ (﷼ 26,109,160) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)