Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21164 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 564,819 ﷼ (2,668,741 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)