Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21164 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 60% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 624,706 ﷼ (2,951,703 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)