Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21111 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 385,978 ﷼ (1,828,357 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)