Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21102 YER / IQD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 387,785 ﷼ (1,837,651 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)