Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00683 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 222,743 ﷼ (﷼ 32,624,160) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)