Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.071 YER / RON
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 311,280 ﷼ (5,097 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)