Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.636 YER / JOD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 80% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 704,889 ﷼ (Dinar 1,999) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)