Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.863 YER / JOD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 76% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 537,955 ﷼ (Dinar 1,520) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)