Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22133 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,477,145 ﷼ (₩11,192,253) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)