Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21468 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,238,804 ﷼ (₩10,428,349) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)