Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21959 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 616,060 ﷼ (₩2,805,533) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)