Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22052 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 631,857 ﷼ (₩2,865,364) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)