Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23364 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 507,145 ﷼ (₩2,170,637) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (31 minutes ago)