Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21218 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 679,404 ﷼ (₩3,202,087) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)