Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.174 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 226,414 ﷼ (元5,780) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)