Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07746 YER / MGA *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 253,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 234,444 ﷼ (3,026,754 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 3 hours ago)