Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37836 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 475,900 ﷼ (CH$1,257,795) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)