Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37827 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 432,787 ﷼ (CH$1,144,127) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)