Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.794 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 266,569 ﷼ (Php55,607) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (39 minutes ago)