Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07718 YER / MGA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 424,904 ﷼ (5,505,557 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)