Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07840 YER / MGA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 371,209 ﷼ (4,734,888 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)