Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07832 YER / MGA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 312,020 ﷼ (3,983,737 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)