Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07818 YER / MGA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 235,822 ﷼ (3,016,296 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)