Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.242 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 345,255 ﷼ (4,986TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (38 minutes ago)