Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23128 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 289,898 ﷼ (₩1,253,445) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)