Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 241,415 ﷼ (﷼ 34,031,643) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (43 minutes ago)