Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00673 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 205,145 ﷼ (﷼ 30,490,659) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)