Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00101 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 279,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 92,233 ﷼ (Bs 91,558,843) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)