Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.813 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 345,198 ﷼ (€1,234) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)