Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.703 YER / KZT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,752 ﷼ (346,505 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)