Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.666 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 259,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 228,688 ﷼ (₨62,376) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)