Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.882 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 251,930 ﷼ (₨64,890) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)