Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 305.945 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 385,742 ﷼ (€1,261) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)