Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.952 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 361,970 ﷼ (€1,191) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)