Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 289.213 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 321,977 ﷼ (€1,113) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (44 minutes ago)