Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.376 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 484,723 ﷼ (€1,735) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)