Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.180 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 342,584 ﷼ (€1,227) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 302,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)