Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.879 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 460,859 ﷼ (€1,537) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)