Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.682 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 515,258 ﷼ (€1,939) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)