Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.303 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 431,945 ﷼ (€1,483) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)