Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 283.794 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 385,807 ﷼ (€1,359) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)