Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.724 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 549,710 ﷼ (€1,958) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)