Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.840 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 484,521 ﷼ (€1,579) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)