Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.537 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 443,727 ﷼ (€1,671) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)