Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.972 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 381,800 ﷼ (€1,364) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)