Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.676 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 3,007,657 ﷼ (﷼ 45,109) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)