Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.766 YER / SAR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 100% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 593,290 ﷼ (﷼ 8,886) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)