Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.655 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 91% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 666,693 ﷼ (﷼ 10,002) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)