Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21160 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 356,554 ﷼ (1,685,037 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)