Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.213 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 69,999 ﷼ (E£ 2,481) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)