Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.646 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 264,630 ﷼ (1,410 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)