Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.528 YER / SDG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 33% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 273,211 ﷼ (7,280 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)