Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.524 YER / SDG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 206,924 ﷼ (5,514 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)