Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20995 YER / IQD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 321,278 ﷼ (1,530,225 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)