Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.056 YER / AED
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 432,716 ﷼ (Dirham 6,358) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)