Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.965 YER / AED *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 410,112 ﷼ (Dirham 6,034) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)