Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.691 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 129% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 578,065 ﷼ (837,022 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)