Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.277 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 384,152 ﷼ (¥168,719) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)