Cost of living in Akita, Japan vs Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.262 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 336,602 ﷼ (¥148,811) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)