Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.198 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 376,926 ﷼ (¥171,480) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)