Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.834 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 268,978 ﷼ (₨70,150) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)